Our mission is to offer a professional online service for technicians, operators and airlines, that enables management of recent experience, licences, certificates and training necessary to maintain aircraft in accordance with European EASA regulations. (EU)1149/2011 & ED Decision 2012/004/R.
Head on over to our login page and fill in your e-mail, password and hit login and you are ready to start using our service.
Reset your password?
Head on over to our forgot password page and fill in your e-mail. Click “Reset my password” and you will get an e-mail from us with a reset link. Note: Hotmail e-mail users please remember to check your SPAM folder, because sometimes Hotmail is a bad boy.
Note: “token error!” might appear this is due to extra security measures.
Note:“Account has been updated. You can log in now.” indicates that you have successfully reset your password..
Mymxlog is in full compliance with the EASA regulation and follows the Part-66, AMC 66.A.20(b)2 Privileges fully.
The 6 months maintenance experience in 2 years should be understood as consisting of two elements: duration and nature of the experience.
Within an approved maintenance organization:
-6 months working with the same organization; or
-6 months split up into different blocks, working within the same or in different organizations.
Nature of the experience:
Depending on the category of the aircraft maintenance licence, the following activities are considered relevant for maintenance experience:
Servicing, Inspection, Operational and Functional testing, Troubleshooting, Repairing, Modifying, Changing components, Supervising these activities, Releasing aircraft to service.
A maximum of 20% of the experience duration required may be replaced by the following
relevant activities on an aircraft type of similar technology, construction and with comparable
- Aircraft maintenance related training as an instructor/assessor or as a student;
- Maintenance technical support/engineering;
- Maintenance management/planning.
- they are in compliance with the applicable requirements of Annex I (Part-M) and Annex II (Part-145);
- they have in the preceding two-year period, either had six months of maintenance experience in accordance with the privileges granted by the aircraft maintenance licence or, met the provision for the issue of the appropriate privileges; and
- he/she has the adequate competence to certify maintenance on the corresponding aircraft; and
- he/she is able to read, write and communicate to an understandable level in the language(s) in which the technical documentation and procedures necessary to support the issue of the certificate of release to service are written.
We are glad you ask!
The basic access to mymxlog is free. However, with a premium plan you can access useful features without limits. To find out more, head over to our pricing page.
You do! It's your data after all! We want you to be with mymxlog because you love using the product, not because your data is stuck in it. You can export all your information/data from mymxlog any time you need, in any plan.
Get in contact with us if you don´t find an answear to you problem here.